Understanding the Narcissist meaning
It has become socially acceptable to call out somebody’s narcissistic behavior and have a good laugh with everyone around you.
Giggling at that one girl in school who can’t stop looking at herself at every chance possible.
Pointing at the guy who just won’t stop talking about himself, or what he is about to get his daddy to buy for him.
You wouldn’t dare stare at the creepy co-worker that everybody insists is a Psychopath.
Once I saw our daughter threatened against me with false allegations…. all gloves were off.
I took the bait.
The mother and daughter relationship goes from “high-energy” to sudden neglect.
A shot at me, through our child.
Safely divorce your Narcissist
Exposure of family court judges and unethical lawyers in a real court case.
They told her not to release it.
Get it before it disappears forever
How to deal with a Narcissist
Narcissistic traits come so quickly you won’t even believe it is the same person you once knew
All the tears from laughing and moments of love mean nothing.
you learn how it feels to be blinded by fake love.
Love that is so amazing.
If you have a child with a Narcissist, narcissistic behaviour becomes a dark routine of subtle abuse.
The more you ignore it, the deeper the cuts.
As children become pulled into the narcissistic relationship, they become the new punching bag.
Everytime you are phased by a Narcissist you give them narcissistic supply
The dark fuel.
They need it. It’s so easy to get.
It’s too easy to push your buttons.
but what if it wasn’t….so easy to do?
All those awful things they did to you need to be thrown out of your mind.
Don’t be phased one bit.
Slowly, your children will learn how to survive a narcissist as well.
Only you can prevent the curse to continue down your family tree
Damage control is a full time job.
Personally, seeing our daughter’s glowing empathy out of the chaos tells me I would do it all over again if I had to.
Stand up to your narcissist.
It hurts you to see them hurt.
- Father, entrepreneur and dedicated to helping people expose their narcissists so they can become free again. Mental health is easy to lose focus on when you are being gaslighted and manipulated but help is always around the corner!
- Personality Disorder Definitions2020.10.23Malicious Mother Syndrome | parental alienation on the other parent
- Relationships And Marriage2020.10.21Stages of divorcing a Narcissist and the aftermath it brings
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.20Sociopath vs Psychopath | Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.20How to outplay a narcissist with their own manipulation