Learning the ways to reversing parental alienation means you have to know what parental alienation syndrome actually is
Parental alienation syndrome, also known as malicious mother syndrome, is a sadistic move by a Narcissist to exclude the other parent from their children’s lives.
It is a cold, delusional, and spiteful revenge plot that is planned out maliciously throughout the children’s life.
The Men’s Centre gives the following definition for parental alienation:
Signs to watch for when reversing parental alienation
The signs of this terrible act can be subtle, and it only becomes harder as time goes on to protect yourself from being alienated.
I learned the wrong ways by lighting an unforgiving fire of narcissistic rage in court, hopefully, you won’t have to.
With that being said, there are common signs you are a victim of parental alienation syndrome.
Parental alienation is abuse
The pain of watching their children become distant, even cruel, and the uncertainty of not knowing if and when their children will come back to them. These parents are on a painful journey with an uncertain outcome. Surviving Parental Alienation fills the tremendous need for concrete help for these parents.
This is a tiny list of the many symptoms that can occur in the lonely alienation world.
Nonetheless, I have prepared an infographic for 6 of the best ways that I have used personally, and successfully fought against child manipulation
Online therapy continues to grow and help all of our members with their parental alienation. Skip the expensive line-ups and do social distancing with help from professionals !
Support, advice, and encouragement “in the waiting”. Written by an estranged mother.
- Father, entrepreneur and dedicated to helping people expose their narcissists so they can become free again. Mental health is easy to lose focus on when you are being gaslighted and manipulated but help is always around the corner!
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.11.28How to destroy a narcissist in court and win
- Personality Disorder Definitions2020.11.20Signs of Parental Alienation in court
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.31Narcissism coronavirus pandemic with narcissistic personality
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.31Reversing parental alienation | Parental alienation syndrome