The hidden scars deep down inside you that nobody wants to hear about is just one of a million reasons to get revenge on a narcissist.
Narcissistic supply is always the goal for any narcissistic personality They are nothing without it.
Unfortunately, this involves love bombing.
Precious and convincing sweet talk or amazing gifts to lure you in
Shortly after, an unexpected massive blow to your self-worth and confidence as they violently devalue and discard you.
The cycle will repeat and victims of the manipulative abuse make people stay in a relationship with the narcissist because they are addicted to the emotional rollercoaster.
If you are divorcing your partner in court, you are going to need to learn the techniques of emotional manipulators.
The mask of a narcissist might seem obvious to you by now, but don’t think for a second that others will see the same as you.
When rejected, as when you ask for a divorce or fall in love with someone else, your narcissistic soon-to-be-ex will quite possibly get aggressive and downright scary. Narcissists, when they feel unwanted, don’t run away from hurting innocent people, like your children.
Narcissists will take your power and strength in a mental health fight to the death, you will need to learn how to outplay a narcissist at their own game.
Unfortunately, they won’t break a sweat as they have manipulated lawyers and even judges against you.
The power of a covert narcissist should not be taken lightly.
How to get revenge on a narcissistic Sociopath
It’s no secret that there are many dangerous traits in a narcissistic Sociopath, so you will want to approach getting revenge with care.
Not only do these narcissist demons lack empathy, but they also have the added grandiose self-admiration.
This is a deadly mix of destruction.
You need to get away from these sadistic people and do not try to help them or change them.
With that being said, here are other ways of getting revenge on a narcissistic Sociopath:
- Ignore them and stay no contact
- Raise awareness on your experience to help others
- Live your life and stay busy doing the things you love
- Be successful
- Be happy knowing a sociopath couldn’t make you their pathetic victim for life. And they definitely will.
It is very easy to unknowingly abuse your children at the hands of a female Narcissist that is causing you pain in family court.
You know you are the better parent, and your children should see the demon that you finally exposed.
Narcissist no contact revenge is the first thing on your mind?
The game of learning the tactics for revenge on a narcissist to get even with crushing revenge is a battle you might pull your family into.
Emotions will make you so heartless you won’t even see a child’s emotional pain.
Rightfully so, you might obsessively force feed this to your kids in hopes for your sanity to finally return.
Your intentions might mean well, but over-doing this is extremely damaging to a child.
You are forcing them to pick sides between two people they love. The unfortunate thing is that they still love the narcissistic parent
This will only turn against you as the Narcissist uses you as their puppet to play the “victim” game; painting your picture as the crazy one….again.
This puts you back to square one.
Instead, get the ultimate facts on how to get even with your narcissist and handle manipulation\
Get the untold truth now, and go even further with revenge.
- Father, entrepreneur and dedicated to helping people expose their narcissists so they can become free again. Mental health is easy to lose focus on when you are being gaslighted and manipulated but help is always around the corner!
- Personality Disorder Definitions2020.10.23Malicious Mother Syndrome | parental alienation on the other parent
- Relationships And Marriage2020.10.21Stages of divorcing a Narcissist and the aftermath it brings
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.20Sociopath vs Psychopath | Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder2020.10.20How to outplay a narcissist with their own manipulation